Please Read This Before Completing the Application
Inspiring People to trust and treasure Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith:
1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the inerrant, infallible Word of God, the only rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that man sinned and thereby incurred physical and spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative, substitutionary and complete sacrifice and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
6. We believe that since the work of Salvation is completed and is based in the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ, a believer can never lose his secure position in Christ.
7. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
8. We believe in the imminent visible and personal coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to establish His worldwide kingdom on the earth.
9. We believe in the Holy Spirit, who took up residence in the world in a special sense on the day of Pentecost and dwells in every believer, and by His baptism unites all to Christ in one body, and that he as the Indwelling One, is the source of all power all acceptable worship and service.
10. We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit; and thereby, become the children of God. The Holy Spirit convicts of the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, and in regard to believers, He indwells, seals, and baptizes, and to those believers that are yielded to Him, he fills with power to serve.
11. We believe in the future bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
12. We exhort the people of God everywhere to stand by these great truths, and to contend earnestly for the faith which our God has, in His Holy Word, delivered unto the saints.
VOLUNTEER WAIVER & RELEASE
I understand that, by signing this application, I signify that I have read the Camp Victory's Mission Statement & Statement of Faith. I understand that I will need to abide by the same code of conduct, principles, rules, and regulations as the Staff serving full or part-time. By my signature below, I do further signify that I will, if selected, agree to accept the obligations and responsibilities of being a member of the Camp Victory Ministry Team without reservation.
I understand that those volunteers that work with or in proximity to children at Camp Victory, will be required to provide further information, sign release forms, participate in further training and agree to participate in that training before working with children at camp.
I hereby give Camp Victory permission to contact and obtain information from all references, employers, educational institutions, and to otherwise verify the accuracy of the information contained in this application. I hereby release from liability Camp Victory and its representatives for seeking, gathering, and using such information and all other persons, corporations, or organizations providing requested information. I understand that these references will be checked with regard to abuse issues.
I agree to hold harmless & liable Camp Victory for any injuries received while volunteering in the service of Camp Victory. I give permission to Camp Victory to use any pictures taken of me in conjunction with my service for promotion and marketing of the camp. I understand that as a volunteer I am not covered under Camp Victory’s workers compensation insurance policy.
I understand that, if selected as a volunteer by Camp Victory, any misrepresentation or material omission made by me on this application will be sufficient cause for cancellation of this application or immediate discharge from being a volunteer whenever it is discovered. I understand that, if I am selected as a volunteer, I am free to withdraw at any time, with or without cause and without prior notice, and Camp Victory reserves the same right to terminate my volunteer status at any time, with or without cause and without prior notice, except as may be required by law. This application does not constitute an agreement or contract for any specified period or definite duration. I understand that no representative of Camp Victory, other than an authorized officer, has the authority to make any assurances to the contrary. I further understand that any such assurances must be in writing and signed by an authorized officer.