The following are required to reserve a date:
- Non-refundable 10% reservation/security deposit
- Signed contract
- Your organization’s statement of faith and/or mission statement
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
The deposit is applied to the total bill. Please contact our Retreat Director with any questions.
Challenge Course Activities – additional fees apply
- High Ropes – Our course helps you step out of your comfort zone and try various challenge elements at 40 feet in the air!
- Zip Line (for ages 8 and up) Is a common favorite and gives a fun rush of adrenaline when you slide off the edge of the zip-tower. Access the zipline by climbing a 35 foot telephone pole or our large cargo net; either route you choose, you’ll get a great ride at the end!
- Mini Zip – For children (7 years and younger) who want a taste of zip-lining but are not yet old enough for our full zipline. Starting from a platform a few feet off the ground, the rider will be hooked into a swing-like seat and ride down this zipline.
- Climbing Wall – Outdoor – Take a climb on our 40 foot wall, choosing from multiple routes for your climb. Combine this activity with our zipline (which starts at the top of the wall) for an extra exciting time!
- Climbing Wall – Indoor– Our wall is located in our Deer Run Recreation Center and it’s a great option for a cold or rainy day activity. Since it’s in the Rec Center, you can have open gym or an organized game for the rest of the group while climbers are climbing.
- Low Ropes Team building – Our program assists groups in team dynamics development through a series of activities (all done on or a few feet off the ground, hence the name “low ropes”). Participants (working in groups of 10-15) complete challenges together, stretching their teamwork, trust, communication, cooperation, and leadership skills.
Hill Activities – additional fees apply
- Black Hole – Is a thrilling ride for all ages. Each participant will lay down a wheeled cart and ride down the slide-like tunnel, shooting out the bottom.
- Mountain Boarding – Similar to skate boarding and snowboarding, you’ll gear up with some padding and a helmet and then take your mountain board for a ride down the mountain boarding hill.
Range Activities – additional fees apply
- Archery – Our range is complete with targets, bench seating, and a view of the river. At this activity, you will get the chance to shoot a compound bow, trying your best to get a bull’s eye!
- Slingshots – Try your hand at using a sling shot in our sling shot range. Use a sling shot to launch glass marbles at targets and see how many times you can hit!
- Tomahawk Throwing – At our Tomakawk range, your group will have the opportunity to test their skill by throwing tomahawks (small axes) at big wooden targets.
Deer Run Rec Center
- Basketball (half court)
- Floor Hockey
- Indoor Climbing Wall – Our wall is located in our Deer Run Recreation Center and it’s a great option for a cold or rainy day activity. Since it’s in the Rec Center, you can have open gym or an organized game for the rest of the group while climbers are climbing.
Located right next to our Dining Hall is set of fields that are open for all types of play. The fields are also available for all variety of large group games!
- Archery Tag – additional fees apply
- Soccer Field
- Baseball Field with backstop
- Sand Volleyball
Our collection of camp favorites available for use right next to our Dining Hall.
- Miniature Golf
- Four Square
- Gaga Ball – Multiple pits
- Carpet Ball
- Ping-pong Tables
- Corn hole
Is located in the lower level of our Dining Hall.
- Air Hockey
Water Activities – additional fees apply
- Canoeing – Camp is blessed to have two miles of river frontage right along our property. Starting at our tube launch, your group can take off down the river in canoes (2-3 people per canoe). At the end of the run, you’ll get out at the bridge and a camp staff member will be there waiting for you with a wagon to pick you up and drive you back.
- River Tubing – River tubing is a great way to cool down in hot weather and it’s very relaxing. Each group member will get a tube at our tube launch and float down our two miles of river frontage. At the bridge, you’ll get out and board the wagon that’ll be waiting to take you back to camp.
- Life guard
River levels permitting
- Snow Tubing – Snow tubing is a winter favorite! Using the tubes provided, your group will have a blast riding our hands-free tow rope and shooting down our four-lane tubing hill. – additional fees apply
- Snowshoes – Hiking isn’t just a summer thing… gear up with our snowshoes and head out exploring our trails, which are just as beautiful in the winter.
- Broomball Court – A winter classic, broomball plays with similar rules to hockey but in winter boots and with a ball instead of a puck. Your group will split into teams and, playing on our ice rink, try to score in the other team’s goal.
Snow levels permitting