Consider our Internship Program!
Looking to gain professional ministry experience? Consider the Camp Victory Internship Program!
- 40+ hours per week of versatile, applicable, servant-minded ministry experience in a specialized area at camp.
- Four Directors dedicated to helping YOU get the most out of your experience here at camp.
- Monthly staff meetings to help you get a feel for the professional side of full-time Camping Ministry.
- Weekly intern Bible study and accountability to help you grow in your faith in a tight-knit community.
Interested in learning and growing in an area of camp that isn’t listed here? We know that colleges and full-time jobs often look for internship experience and we want to help you get that. Contact us and see if we can find something to work for you and your school’s requirements.
- Weekly stipend of $250 per week, plus room and board
- August 30th 2023 – November 17th 2023
- January 4th 2024 – May 24, 2024
- * Specific dates subject to change
“Through the Camp Victory internship, I learned how to solve problems and lead in a God-honoring way. I experienced a unique side of ministry which taught me how to serve even when it is difficult, and full rely on Christ for both my strength and rest. Simultaneously, my faith was deepened, and my professional skillset was expanded. God’s love for this ministry was so evident during my time here and I am so grateful to have experienced it firsthand.”
“Interning at Camp Victory gave me some insight into exactly how summer camps are run. I’ve always been interested in working at camp, but getting to see the ins and outs really opened my eyes to the difference between being a summer camp counselor and being on full time camp staff.”
“Camp Victory completely changed my life. I learned so much here about God, life and myself that I never could have learned anywhere else. The community here is so strong and loving and I know the friends I made here are friendships that will last a lifetime.”
“We really want our interns to use Camp Victory as a launching pad. When you start your internship at camp, we help you create spiritual, professional, and life goals. We want to craft each internship just a little bit differently to tailor it to that intern’s goals. My hope is that when our interns leave, they have a clear direction of what the next step for them is and they really feel equipped to succeed at whatever that is.”